Thursday, March 11, 2010

So, I am going to try this


Decided to try this whole blogging. Seems like everyone is posting what they think, feel, react, see. Well, I am going to do a little bit of that and more. Living on a ranch for the past seven or so years, being a city girl, I have learned a ton. My commute is very long from said ranch, so I read a ton. Raising three girls (a teenager and two younger ones), I have learned a ton. Raising a husband, well that's something totally different. I enjoy reading blog sites and have my favorites that I check every day or every other day. Most are opinions on a reality show that I watch, but there are a few that are unique. One is becoming extremely popular and a couple are hilarious. So, what I thought I would do is write about what is going on, what books I have read and like/dislike, what my kids are up to, commuting back and forth, ranch life, and gosh knows whatever else.

So, here we go. As the days and weeks go on, I'll try to post more things and more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment